Friday, March 31, 2006

I Think It's Fine?

      Last week, I just totally ruined my back in an hour's time, sitting, working on this craft item.

     My upper & middle back just caused so much pain & misery that I promised myself I'd call the Pain Clinic for an appointment.

    So ... Wednesday, I went to the chiropractor for an extremely satisfying treatment.  I felt like skipping out of the office, flapping my wings like a chicken.

     Yesterday, I had my "thoractic facets" in my mid-back.  At first, I wasn't sure about the results, but, as I laid there in the recovery room ... an increasing flood of relaxation came over me.  It actually felt as tho I'd had 3 or 4 drinks!  The relaxation was so heavenly!  Before the injections, I'd been trying, painfully, in vain to get my shoulders & base of my neck loosen up to get rid of the pain there. 

    AFTER ... that relaxation just kept soothing that area noticeably until the pain subsided greatly.  How Wonderful!

    So ... here in the dawn, I am reasonable comfortable ... made my trip downstairs walking fairly upright.

 

  Hopefully, I can go back to sleep for a while.

  Hopefully, I can keep this "better" feeling ... I'll even try some more craftwork today.  THAT'LL BE THE REAL TEST!

No comments: