Thursday, March 9, 2006

Spread the Misery

   I HAVE TRAVELING MISERIES ... my lower back, I'm sure, is hurting ... but not that noticeable with the misery in the rest of my back. 

     It isn't exactly pain; but it is.  Probably it is because I have found out that relieving the horrible tightness often results in aches and sore muscles... so that I equate it as positive rather than negative.

    WHATEVER .... IT HURTS ... I'M MISERABLE.  Since my last visit to the chiropractor, day before yesterday ... I've experienced the phenomenon of sleeping like a log at night, tho, I do still wake up several times.

     First to bother me, big time, as noted in the last entry was my upper back & neck.  Alternating with that, now, is my mid-back & lower ribs.  MISERABLE is the best term ... Pain? Sorta ...

    Extremely stiff & sore is more like it.  It was suggested that it is due to re-aligning my back, and that the muscles need to adjust, too.

WHATEVER ....

No comments: