Friday, March 17, 2006

Some GOOD, some BAD

     WEDNESDAY ... before & after ... the two days & nites before ... my back had felt worse than it has for MONTHS!

     TUESDAY night ... I kept taking aspirins,   gin, and applying liniment.  FINALLY, Wednesday am ... my back started to feel better ... and in the afternoon, I went to the chiropractor.  I didn't dare do any shoveling ... almost made it out of my driveway ... had some minor shoveling to get my car unstuck twice.  Same for getting back in.  I left the car halfway to the house.

     The chiropractor did quite a bit in different areas of my back ... even did some extra on my neck/shoulder muscles, which are always so tight... THAT FELT SO HEAVENLY!   Afterwards, I got off the table & walked very carefully ... felt a bit stiff ... but okay.

     My back was pretty good for several days.  I noticed that I had the usual several nights of great sleep after the chiropractor.

     Today, I did some vacuuming, some floor washing ... and a little snow chopping & shoveling ...  MY BACK IS RAPIDLY BECOMING SORE, STIFF, AND PAINFUL!  The worst area is my mid-back & lower ribs ... I feel like it even hurts to breathe.

    I had forced myself to drive in to town & get some gin ... I'm glad I did ... I'm going to need it.  I will take some aspirins, some gin, put some liniment on ... and just quit for the day ... LIE DOWN IN THE ONLY THING..... I cannot even sit here at the computer because of the pain.

No comments: