Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Writhing in Pain

  Where did this pain come from?  All day, I was marveling at how great my back felt ... even if I had to cancel my chiropractor's appointment because I was snowed in.

     I hardly took any aspirins today ... did some of this & some of that ... some T.V. watching, some computer stuff.

     I was  just going to do the dishes, when my back started hurting so bad ... like severe pain ... like a 9.  The pain is in my lower rib section, terrible ... probably working its way up.

     Just now, I took several aspirin, several gin ... got back in the lounge chair .... this is lie down pain ...

no sitting at the computer even.

      Why?????  I did do some serious snow scooping today, in several sessions ... mostly no lifting.  But ... that was much earlier today.

 

No comments: