Sunday, March 12, 2006

Slow Start this morning

TRAIN OF EVENTS ... Was I overly-ambitious yesterday because my back started feeling better????

  •     I brought the birdfeeder in & took care of how unsightly it was, and put it back together quite sturdily, and filled it.  (Actually got some birds visiting)
  • Did some wading in the snow to get a bucket, etc.
  • Cleared the north steps
  • Used up the rest of the snow-melt in the bucket on the steps to sprinkle on my tire tracks in the driveway ... hope to get down to the gravel so I can get up the driveway all the way to the house without several runs at it.
  •      I did the washer/dryer thing ... those wet clothes had been in there maybe three days?
  •      I found my bag of leather scraps. 
  •  I finished packaging, freezing, & putting away all my cooked meat.
  • I took half of the bathroom apart so that I could do a perfect job of vac/soak/scrub the floor on that half. 
  •  I scrubbed ALL of the toilet.
  • All the dishes are done/put away.

AT THE END OF THE DAY ... I HAD TO RETREAT TO THE SOFA ... HAVING PUSHED MYSELF TO FINISH THE LAST TASKS. 

    I did sleep soundly, tho not without waking up a few times.  My back didn't feel "better" until this morning.  I'd been putting a little liniment on, mostly on my neck & shoulders ... this last time I put some on my hips/lower rib section.

     I'd been taking some aspirins ... had only one drink of gin left.  Just now, I took two Ibuprophen.

     My back has moderate aches & pains in all areas ... I don't think it is a good idea do much except to get back onto the sofa.  If I had some gin ... I'd take that.  (Have to go get some LATER after I loosen up)  A hot, soaky bath would feel good, too.

     Lately, I've been having a fleeting threat of a hint of a headache that doesn't stay ... worries me to think it might have to do with my blood pressure.   HOPING, instead that it has to do with my neck problems.

No comments: