Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Where's My Chiropractor?

Where's My Chiropractor when I need him?

     I have an appointment manana in the afternoon ... BUT, I HURT NOW!  I didn't want to take my Tylanol PM as I'd done the nite before (with moderate success) ... because I'd had some gin.  I did sleep several hours, now, I can only hope my applications of aspirins & more gin will eventually put me back to sleep.

    MUST DO ... make another entry in my regular journal ...

     Of course, there are always things to do like laundry, put up stuff for the freezer, wash more dishes, do my crafts so I can finish my brochure ..... etc, etc.

      I think I'll go get some liniment for my back ... then, do my entry ... and threaten myself with laundry if I still cannot sleep.

     What hurts most is my neck & shoulder region.  The pain clinic did a follow-up call today; they seemed eager to initiate a positive response.  We agreed that I had a 75% improvement after the injections last Thursday ... THAT WAS THIS MORNING!  NOW ... I might have a different response.  But, it is not my lower back (where the injections were) that is my major owie at the moment.

 

     I don't know if it had anything to do with the two sessions of snow scooping that I did ... or the tension of grieving for Toto.

     I cannot walk upright without a lot of pain.  The worst pain is in my neck/shoulder area, my lower ribs are hurting, but, overshadowed by that pain.  Perhaps the position is aggravating my lower back to have major discomfort?

No comments: