Sunday, March 12, 2006

OWIE ... WOWIE!

  This really hurts ... 

      I took one of my evening naps; woke up to find that my lower ribs have severe pain ... at first mostly on the left side.  I couldn't stand up straight, but had some unfinished business, which was that my whole salmon    still laid on the sink, waiting to be "stuffed", wrapped, & put into the oven to bake.  (I haven't had supper yet).  I did all that ... & even forced myself to put everything away.

     Now, I am sitting at the computer so I don't sleep thru the time for the fish to be done baking.  My whole lower rib section is in agony ... my shoulder's are drawing up & tightening ... and there is a horrible ache at the base of my neck.

      I also, because of my nap, did not get the nice hot bath I'd planned ... not sure that I am into the preparation necessary to do that ... tho, it probably be a good thing to do right now.

      I took three aspirin ... almost took a   PM pain pill, but, decided to wait until my fish is done (not done for).

No comments: