Monday, March 20, 2006

Sorta Better

      I'm gunta make it ... I guess that the solution to my back problem is to gobble aspirins, ,slob on the liniment, slug gin, become a couch potato.

     I cannot believe that during the past week, my level of REAL pain has been so high so often.  Usually, by doing the above formula ... and then, by the end of a long night, there will be some improvement.

     The base of my neck has been the outstanding area of concern ... when it is at its worst ... my lower ribs & mid back really bother me.

     I cannot even sit at the computer much when it is so bad; bed or sofa time is the only solution for some relief.

     I made sure that I didn't do any ice chopping, vacuuming, or anything that resembled WORK ... now, my back is not as bad ... finally!

No comments: