Saturday, March 11, 2006

Finally ... some relief

     THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS GETTING NICER ... I HOPE I WON'T BE SO LIMITED WITH MY BACK PROBLEMS ...

     I'm used to being limited by my back; if I can just hope for periods of capability ... & do-able pain.

    The awful pain in my upper back & neck has subsided to just stiff, sore, & achy.

     I've been noticing that I do sleep like a log the nights after the chiropractor ... even if I do wake up for various reasons.

     My upper back & neck have been awful, sometimes one more so than the other, even with loosening excersizes.  I was miserable thru the nite .... but, after my last sleep ... feel better where it was hurting ... probably why my lower ribs are now at the moderate pain level.

     I should plan upon a nice soaky bath later.

No comments: