Monday, September 5, 2005

UP'n ATT'um

 Aerobics   5:00 PM 9/4/05


     I had my back lifted/cracked yesterday afternoon. I did a moderate amount of outside work yesterday. I slept quite well last night.

    It took me a while to get loosened up this morning.  I didn't do too much today except some cleaning in the kitchen, and some dishes ... nothing physical.  I did watch T.V. most of the day.

     Right now, my back is at the moderate discomfort level ... quite equally in all three zones. I can look over my right shoulder with a moderate ache.  Looking over my left shoulder is possible; the level is moderate pain.

9:11 PM 9/4/05
     Over the past hours, my back has been increasingly a problem.  Each of the three separate areas is now at the severe pain level, even tho I have been taking a lot of aspirins all day.  My ribs are in extreme pain.  I applied lots of liniment all over my back ... I may have to drive to town to go get some more internal liniment.

     I just took three Aleve.PillPillPill

Ouch   11:06 AM 9/5/05
     It took several hours to be able to get out of bed this morning ... all the while thinking, "Why, oh why, didn't I get the coffee pot ready to just plug in?".
      Even taking some heavy-duty Excedrin  Pill  had to wait until I could force myself to get sufficiently motivated to overcome the pain to get a "breakfast".  I finally decided to take some cheese and boil  some water for instant oatmeal instead of something more elaborate -- time consuming.
      At this point in time, I am loosened up enough to begin moving around.  I had applied a lot of liniment  several hours ago.  The area of moderate pain includes from my hip area to my upper back & shoulders ... my ribs do not seem to be more than a moderate ache.

No comments: