Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Look at Us, We're Walking!

8:27 AM 9/6/05
     I slept hardly at all last night ... was up and about (like sitting at the computer) off & on most of the night. 

Email

      I'm really dog tired, but don't have the extreme pain of yesterday morning.  I hope that I can get back to sleep for a while ... but, there goes my "early start".
Aerobics     So, what's the difference between yesterday's severe pain Ouch  & today's moderate discomfort?
     Was it because I didn't have the long night of sound sleep, and was up & down all night?  Was it all the many pain pills? Pill PillPillWas it getting my back "cracked"?
     I JUST NEVER KNOW WHAT MAKES IT HURT AND WHAT HELPS ... ANYTHING THAT HAS AN EFFECT MIGHT NOT SHOW UP UNTIL AT LEAST THE NEXT DAY!

 

No comments: