Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sort'a good day

Aerobics9:36 AM 9/10/05
     What a difference this morning ... WHY?  I did sleep, which is wonderful!  I was up a few times during the night, but, got back to sleep okay.
     I've been awake for a few hours ... am officially "out of bed".  Practically nothing hurts ... I am walking upright ... I feel "ambitious" .... WHY THE DIFFERENCE?

     When I move around, trying to assess ... from my shoulders thru my lower ribs ... across my lower back, my muscles are very tired-achy, but, only when I move.  I am walking upright.  I am very relaxed.
  3:54 AM 9/10/05
Ouch     CRISIS ... Okay, now I'm suffering for keeping busy while I felt pretty good ... THREE heavy duty Excedrin PillPill.Pill.. I laid down for a while, and was afraid to get up (kinks & twinges) ... so, stayed lying down for at least an hour and a half.      
  7:04 PM 9/10/05
       Time to call it quits on my painting for the day... emptied that can of primer ... I wasn't doing anything too physical ... but, I don't want my back to start bitching.  I will go to the lounge chair, have a drink to relax....
     I've been using my walking stick a lot when I had to do much walking.  My main area of pain is in my spine ... about mid-way up, and across my lower back. 
     As usual, my upper back is responding favorably to the extra exercise, and I can almost look over my left (worse) shoulder with just a slight ache.
     As usual, what makes my upper back happy, aggravates the rest of my back!
  1:42 AM 9/11/05
     Now, I'm hoping that I can get back to sleep.  I rolled around bed for an hour ... got up.  I put on lots of liniment, even poured some down my backbone.
     I suppose I ought to eat something so I can take a few aspirins.  I did have a milk/gin drink.Coffee 2
     My discomfort level is mild aches in all areas ... no awful pain in any spot.    

No comments: