Saturday, September 17, 2005

"THE HURRIEDIER I GO, THE BEHINDER I GET"

11:48 AM 9/14/05
     I had a nice night's sleep; in spurts, but, feel rested.  My discomfort/pain level was more in the muscle-ache range.
     So far, I've just been tidying up for company, and am due for a "discomfort break".
    
2:02 PM 9/14/05
     Time for three extra-strenght Excedrin ... and rub on some hot liniment, and a break.

6:01 PM 9/14/05
    Owie ... four more aspirinsPillPillPillPill ... some more gin ... rub on some more liniment.
     I guess I'll have to call it a day.  I got a lot of caulking done for my painting project.

10:45 AM 9/16/05
        Yesterday had its good moments & BAD moments.  I tried to not "work" at too long at a time ... but, at the end of the day, I couldn't even eat all my supper (on the sofa) ... had a nitecap & fell asleep ... but, I woke myself up with my moaning & groaning with the pain.  Eventually, I got to sleep.
      So, I woke up at dawn .... took several hours to get in gear.  Just putzing ... nothing in particular, and my entire back hurts too much to want to stand up straight, or even walk around ... sitting is even uncomfortable.

11:50 AM 9/17/05
       "THE HURRIEDIER I GO, THE BEHINDER I GET" ... how true!  The more I try to keep up with my household chores ... the more I hurt, and the less I can get done.
     Last evening, how I wanted to do my dishes/kitchen ... I just couldn't.
     So ... this morning, I had to catch up on YESTERDAY's work ... leaving me behind on TODAY's adjenda!
     At first, this morning, I couldn't stand erect too well ... right now ... my back is mostly just severe aches/stiffness.
     I did have some gin to relax me last evening; I was in such agony.  I slept well ... started out slowly this morning ... doing some computer work.

12:07 PM 9/17/05
     Okay ... two 12 hour AlevePillPill ... two aspirinsPillPill.  I had my back "cracked" ... I had my neck "cracked". 
     Let's start upon TODAY .....

No comments: