Wednesday, September 7, 2005

GO FIGURE

6:48 PM 9/6/05
     I've been getting ready to paint; I painted 20 minutes, and, now, took two 12-hour AlevePillPill & two aspirinsPillPill ... and am headed for a sofa break.
    
9:23 PM 9/6/05

Ouch     This is unbelievable!  I hurt in so many places!  Tho the "pain level" is "only" a severe (gripping) ache of level 7 ... it is as dehibilitating as a "pain level of  9/10" ....
     You can ignore PAIN ... you cannot ignore this horrible, gripping ache!  My lower ribs make it painful to breathe ... even to walk.  This is a crippling ache.  My center back and shoulder blade area make me feel as tho I'd been in a fight.
     All I did in the last half of the day was alternate lying on the sofa with getting set to paint ... SAT UPON MY KITCHEN STOOL & PAINTED UP AS HIGH AS I COULD, THEN, DROVE TO TOWN TO GO GROCERY SHOPPING ... NOTHING STRENUOUS, NOTHING PROLONGED!
     Since I got hardly any sleep last nite, I am taking some more pain pills, and retreating to bed ... with the hope that I can get to sleep.

6:58 AM 9/7/05
     Thankfully, I did sleep quite well last night ... I did take some aspirin ... and some gin to relax ... and put some liniment on.
     I would say that I am in slight to moderate pain in various parts of my back ... NOTHING like as crippled as I was the morning before last ... which I thought might be attributed to having had a sound night's sleep which kept me lying down for the whole night, instead of partly up & about ... which I had thought made me feel not so crippled when I did get up in the morning ... GO FIGURE!.
     Sitting here at the computer, I can feel PAIN ... in my lower back & spine & shoulders.  Often, walking about & trying to "do something" causes pain/discomfort that I do not feel while lying down or sitting.

No comments: