Thursday, September 8, 2005

Washing Dishes12:52 PM 9/7/05
     I have been "busy" for several hours, in the kitchen, to the washing machine, desk work ...
     My back is at the discomfort level; this can be as dehibilitating as pain.  Coming back from the mail-box just now, my lower back & hips felt a severe, gripping discomfort ... I could hardly wait to get back to the house & sit down.
     I have just been taking aspirin so far today ... several times ... plus rubbing on some liniment, and occasionally a mixed drink to keep relaxed.
     I am going to grab my stool, and go back out to do some painting.

4:47 PM 9/7/05
    Nearly an hour sofa break; I'd like to get the front of the sunporch prime-painted today, not a very big job, normally.
       I just took four more aspirin & some coffee ...
Walking/standing upright is painful.  A lot of my painting can be done sitting down.

9:03 PM 9/7/05
     Time to call it quits ... after many breaks.  I'll have some more aspirin and go to bed.
    
8:22 AM 9/8/05
     I slept fairly well, despite getting up & down many times. 
      I try to notice if I'm feeling ambitious; I'm feeling ambitious.  That seems to be a guage ...it's an instinctive response to my "pain" level in general ... which is right now at the slight to moderate ache level.  I am walking fairly upright.
     I have to start out slowly anyways ... like doing some deskwork or phone calls
     I'm way behind on my vacuuming, etc .Vacuum.. my laundry, both clean & dirty ... my kitchen is messy ..... BUT, THAT WILL ALL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I GET LOOSENED UP! ... After which, I don't know if I will be feeling better or WORSE!

9:49 AM 9/8/05
     Been mostly sitting ... when I walk around,  the discomfort level has increased to slight pain ... my lower ribs once in a while feel as tho there is a "Charlie horse" IN THOSE RIBS.

                                              

No comments: