Thursday, September 22, 2005

1:33 PM 9/20/05

1:33 PM 9/20/05

     Up'n Att'm; ... my back feels pretty good now, I'd been doing sitting-down stuff mostly so far today.  My sleep last night was restful. I had been hurting at bedtime and just wanted to go lie down.

5:50 PM 9/21/05
     It seems that if I just sit around and don't do too much ... then my back isn't as much of a problem.  I did do a lot of work on my computer.  It's been either raining, or threatening to ... so I  haven't done much on that.
     I did take a leisurely walk in the woods yesterday.  I did break down and take the Tylanol P.M. last night ... and slept pretty well.

     I do feel like "aches & pains" in my back as I move around ... a nuisance ... but, not too bad ... comparatively speaking.

9:56 AM 9/22/05
    After not having done much yesterday, and going to bed early (pooped out, actually), my back woke me up in the middle of the night for a while.
     I'm just getting loosened up now, did a few things around the house ... and can almost stand up straight now.  I just took four aspirins.
     My lower back has some pain; my rib section has a severe ache.  My upper back & neck have muscle-type ache & pain when I move around.

No comments: