Tuesday, August 2, 2005

AGONY!

 

10:59 AM 8/1/05

     Back is not so bad today ... but, it seems to be getting worse.  All I did so far was to wash dishes, do some bookwork & computer work .... 
     What hurts is the area of my hips on up thru my lower ribs.  Shoulder blade area & above are kinda stiff-and-sore.

    I only did a few excercises so far.

 

2:13 PM 8/1/05

      I took some more of Maggie's heavy duty Excedrin ... helped a bit.  I'm standing upright now.

NEXT DAY ...

11:19 AM 8/2/05

    It is difficult to try to stand upright; the most pain is in my lower ribs, especially on the RIGHT side.  I even experienced on of those shifting "kinks" there.
     How heavenly to have caught up on my sleep ... even if my night's sleep extended thru half the morning!
     How excruciating it is to have pain/discomfort in a whole new area of attention!  Whatever part hurts the worst is the one I focus on & "enjoy".... What doesn't hurt as badly, therefore, is somewhat ignored.  I suppose that is a good thing?

     I missed my physical therapy sessions last week; when my back is this bad  ... I'm not to enthused about doing a lot of my excercises.

      I took some more of Maggie's heavy duty Excedrin ...  hoping they help.    I'm out of liniment until the Eagle flies.

     There is so much that I should be doing before it gets too hot ....

 

No comments: