Thursday, August 4, 2005

Bad Day in the Neighborhood

6:17 PM 8/2/2005
    Sobbing  Just to dispell the notion that the problem area is switched to my mid or upper back and on the RIGHT SIDE ... now, my LEFT, LOWER back is cramping & twinge _ ing ... & I did nothing at all today!Mad


4:46 AM 8/3/2005

     Been awake for several hours, felt like doing some excercises ... & it felt good.  Does that mean that my upper back is loosening up?

     I hate to resort to sleeping pills, but, maybe, I'll have to break down & get some "Tylanol PM".  Pill  My sister keeps urging me to.  I hate it when I sleep so late in the morning, take hours to get the stiffness & soreness worked out ... then ... it's too hot to want to do anything anyways.

11:39 AM 8/3/2005

     I'd better call for some Physical Therapy appointments ... I'm supposed to have two per week.  What with it being so hot & my back being so painful ... that's been put off.
    I did go back to sleep... feel refreshed.  After my back's being so sore, but, yet wanting excercises, yesterday & thru the nite ... RIGHT NOW, IT'S FEELING MUCH IMPROVED!  GO FIGURE??????

12:32 AM 8/4/2005

   Well, I didn't call for an appointment ... cannot function in this heat.  This past afternoon, my back first got really bad, then quite good.  Maybe it helps to lie around & do absolutely ...Mad NOTHING? 

      So, right now, it seems as though my back has really loosened up, finally, and, tho it hurts ... the gripping ache that makes me feel so tired is mostly gone.
    We went grocery shopping; I did break down & buy some "TYLANOL P.M." ... tho, did not take any yet.  I had also bought some liniment.s


7:18 AM 8/4/2005

     Been "awake" an hour ... going back to bed.  Just used liniment, not Tylanol PM.  Sitting/lying perfectly still, there is no pain.  Walking upright is prevented by pain (5) in left hip & the threat of a "kink" there.  At the base of my neck is a muscle knot that hurts when I move it.  Now ... sitting, I am developing similar aches between my shoulder blades & lower ribs.  BACK TO BED!

12:16 PM 8/4/2005

     What did I think? Pissed... At first, this morning, I had hope that my back was actually feeling better today.  WRONG!!!!!!!!  I have such a gripping pain in my mid-back now ... getting worse ... a PAIN, not an ACHE. ALSO, it is spreading upwards thru the shoulder blade area.
     Maybe I should just become a perpetual drunk & then it won't be such a bother?  My back would be relaxed & not hurt?

       Soaking   I could live in the bathtub ....

No comments: