Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Not too bad!

 

12:02 PM 8/8/05
     Slow start; it really takes a long time in the morning to shake off those Tylenol PM.
     My left hip has increasingly become a point of aggravation.  At first, it was just SORE ... now, it is becoming a severe ache ... and makes me not want to stand up straight.
     I had several aspirins & a drink ... been walking around only a little.  Maybe, I will do my PT exercises soon, and put on some more liniment.  It's going to get hot again; I'm thinking of all the things to be done before it gets TOO hot!
 
10:53 PM 8/8/05

      A few problems came up today; I did practically nothing that I needed to do, not even wash the dishes, which will have to wait until tomorrow.
    I went to town, had car trouble, and had to wait for a wrecker, so, I mostly was just sitting around, except for the shopping that I did.
     My back feels TIRED ... a bit sore ... and threatening to begin hurting.  I did soak my back before I went to town.  Time for a pain pill of some sort.

  10:25 PM 8/9/2005
     I couldn't make an earlier entry.  The first three-fourths of the day was spent in trying to get UN-relaxed.  I just couldn't get into gear.    I did take a hot soak, put on a special pain-relief sticky patch, plus rubbed in a lot of liniment.  In the morning, I took three 12 hour Aleve. 
     I did not feel inclined to do too many of my P.T.  exercises.  Most of the day, I did not have much actual pain, just sessions ranging from discomfort to ache.
     Later on in the afternoon, I had some coffee so I could do some housecleaning. Then, I did some sofa time and some bookkeeping.
     I did get my upper back in the shoulder-blade area to give two or three good loosening cracks.  Now, there is a little soreness in my shoulders, ribs, & hip area, but no pain.  After my bookkeeping project, I will take some Tylenol P.M.

12:27 AM 8/10/2005

    P.S.  Still need to finish some important

bookkeeping; opted to NOT take the Tylenol PM ...

took instead 2 12 hour Aleve, 2 aspirins, 2 cans of

beer.

No comments: