Sunday, July 31, 2005

  8:46 AM 7/31/05  

     I don't know what hurts the worst; been awake for several hours ... am just now working on getting into gear.  Each part of my body has a separate ache or pain, even my knee ... each hip, my shoulder-blade area, my shoulders, my neck ... & each lower rib in back!
     Each individual pain is only 5 or so ... but, wow ... the effect!  There is no way that I can stand upright.  I was even leary about getting upright to begin with .... wondering about some excercises? ... NOT until after my  bath!
     On my first to-do list is a cuppa hot chocolate  (with liniment) to soothe (I already had the mega-duty Excedrin earlier) ... scrub & fill the tub ... TAKE A LONG, HOT SOAKY BATH!
     It is not until AFTER this is all done that I will decide what to do today!  

      3:07 PM 7/31/05
   Had a nice bath & a nap ... feeling much better. Not sure why, but,my whole back has a feeling of relaxation & is a bit tired-achy, but doesn't really HURT.
     Now, it's getting hot out, so, I'll see if I can do a few things outside before it gets too bad.  

 11:37 PM 7/31/2005   

   Did a few tasks ... back is better than this morning ... hope it's better tomorrow!  Now, mostly my lower rib section is really sore.   Bummer ... it's three days until the Eagle flies over, and I'm out of liniment!  

No comments: