Saturday, July 30, 2005

BUMMER!

5:32 AM 7/30/05

SLEPT FAIRLY WELL UNTIL ABOUT FOUR A.M.

    After spending an hour and a half, off & on, on the computer, my upper back is beginning to cause real agony.  BACK TO BED!  When I first got up ... I was pretty stiff.

2:58 PM 7/30/05
      I took some naps ... got in gear after 10 am ... did not too much ... sent out a big family e-mail ... had lunch & my back is killing me ... both upper & lower.
     I was to have "gone somewhere" today (and yesterday) ...  is that tension bothering me?  I took some of Maggie's extra duty Excedrin   & some liniment... it is a good 7 pain & growing more uncomfortable.  Lying down did not help.

4:42 PM 7/30/05

UUUHHH....  Must retreat to the sofa again.  I HAD  to shampoo both dogs again, then mop up the drippage in the bathroom, across the kitchen, and in the entry. 

5:08 PM 7/30/05
   Even on the sofa, I got such a horrid kink in my back, where I have been, only, again, just to the right  of my spine.  I was afraid to get off the sofa, but, I had to go to the bathroom.  Now, I'm headed back to the sofa with a glass of liniment.  Not even going to make a journal entry.

1:09 AM 7/31/05
Awake again.

1:41 AM 7/31/05
Still awake; my back feels a bit better, still stiff & sore, but not so bad.

No comments: