Friday, July 29, 2005

'Nuther Sleepless Night

My Back 

7/28/05
My Thoractic Facet injections of yesterday seem to have wrought grand relaxation in my upper back.  Almost right away, my shoulders & neck wanted loosening and were "crackling" as I worked them loose... maybe that was only the "numbing" shots that I also got?

6:02 PM 7/28/05
Increasingly, my back is developing pain instead of just an aggravating ache.  I would rate it at 7+ right now.

I did not take my MSM today.... I will tend to that NOW... then my vitamins & PAIN PILLS!  ... THEN ... RETREAT!   ...to the sofa & veg out watching T.V.   I may even pour a stiff Gin something ...

Maybe this is just pain in the area of yesterday's "Thoractic Facets"  ... injections.???

8:18 PM 7/28/05
Well , that solves that ... it's raining again.... I WAS going to go out on the deck ... just to go OUTSIDE  for a while ...
    I'd been driven to take some "Sofa-Time" ... took muchas  prescriptions for the back situations:
     MEDICINE:  No prescriptions available .... took some of Maggie's Excedrin Plus.
     MUSCLE RELAXANT:  mega doses of "Internal Liniment".
    PHYSICAL THERAPY:  some prescribed exercises.  Tension release via fantasies.  (I would love to have an on-demand person ... 6'2" Skandianavian amply endowed who is VERY compliant). Plus: SOFA TIME
     The procedure has been very successful ... What was the key?

9:10 PM 7/28/05
CHIT ... now, my back feels great ... the day is over ... now what?  It is time for bed ... should I try to accomplish something?  Should I try to sleep?  Should  I try another drink?

1:29 AM 7/29/05
A nap, a hot chocolate with a small shot of gin, & 3 aspirins & MSM ... slept well, surprisingly ... can I get back to sleep?

3:59 AM 7/29/05
Another sleepless night!

No comments: