Friday, July 29, 2005

Better or Not?

    11:35 AM 7/29/05
Uuuuu... just as I began to write this ... one of those sharp twinges ... but, for the first time, on the right side of my spine at the hip level!

We (the dogs & I slept on the sofa last night, mostly because of the news & that I couldn't sleep properly anyways.

So... it was 10;30 am before I finally got up & about ... did have a couple of sound, refreshing naps at the end.

My back was okay at first ... now .. I feel as though I'm walking slightly stooped over & my lower back is slightly hurting more... tho, my upper back has that "tired" feeling.  I'm wondering if I should take a hot bath now or later.

11:50 AM 7/29/05

   The Pain Diagnosis Center just called to have me describe my back situation.  I said that the relief was at the 50% level, and since my lower back was hurting worse, I was presuming that the upper back was BETTER ....  They will call me in two months (at the end of September) to see how I'm doing.

No comments: