Thursday, July 28, 2005

Yesterday's Injections

My back was sooo great this morning; I had caught up on my sleep missing for the last several nights... sorta.

Yesterday afternoon, at the Niagra Pain Clinic, I had some "Thoractic Facets"  or something like that.

When I went in, I felt fine, developed some agravating back situations while waiting  ... which seemed relieved by the time that I left.

This morning, a rainy day that started late because I didn't get up & about until 9:39 a.m. ... I felt GREAT! 

MID-AFTERNOON... after having done nothing in particular, my back started telling me to go lie down.  Just sitting down did not seem to help.  It was the gripping, nagging ache that makes me feel that I am so tired.

====================

5:25 PM 7/28/05

  NOW .... it is increasingly aggravating!

====================

ONE THING:  I did not take any of my MSM or other vitamins, suppliments yet today!

No comments: