Friday, October 28, 2005

Long Day

6:58 PM 10/25/05
     I kept pretty busy today, tho nothing heavy duty.  I finally got my long, soaky bath; I had just pooped out last evening!
     My back has felt increasingly better all day.  The difference is that I was not out there, busy on the house project.

10:31 AM 10/26/05
     I was up in the middle of the night for a while; some aches had me tossing around, so I got up.
     So far, this morning, I feel pretty good.  I am walking upright by now ... I am feeling ambitious.

5:13 PM 10/26/05
     A couple'a breaks ... things I had to get done ... my back is getting bad again, mostly my lower back and rib area.  There is pain, even when I'm sitting or lying ... not just in moving.
     I still didn't get the mail; I need to make supper.  I may have to quit for the day.  I'd love to get my dishes washed, and my wet laundry into the dryer ... the pile of tools in the kitchen waiting to bring down to the basement is really aggravating.  Those may have to wait until tomorrow.
     I just had a gin; will take two Aleve  ... almost out of them.

7:44 PM 10/27/05
     Now, I did it!  My back felt pretty good today; I was most of the night working on my photos ... didn't do too much active most of the day.  But, near the end of the afternoon, I started some more caulking ... and kept at it longer than I should.
     My lower back is stiff and soresssssssssssssssssssss

8:51 AM 10/28/05
      Well ... that last word of last nite was where I fell asleep at the computer!  No gin either.
     I went to watch some T.V.  and fell asleep for the night.  My back is cranky this morning.  I tried to pick something off the floor, and decided that would have to wait until "later" ... my lower back is threatening to kink up ... esp. on the left side.  I cannot stand up straight, of course. 
 
10:53 AM 10/28/05
     I'm loosened up a bit now, been mostly sitting.  My neck pain is threatening to come back.  I really feel that, If I'd taken some gin last nite before bed to relax my muscles that I wouldn't be having so many problems this morning!

11:33 AM 10/28/05
     Three more aspirins.

3:11 PM 10/28/05
     FOUR more aspirins,

11:04 PM 10/28/05
     I am having a gin or two to hopefully keep my back from being so bad again tomorrow morning.
     I had to spend the afternoon on my paint project ... several times I had to take a break to ease my back.  It was getting so achy, esp in the lower back, and would be difficult to reach down for something.
     There were things that had to be done in the house after dark; I really just wanted to go lie down ... which I will now.

No comments: