Saturday, April 8, 2006

Movin' Slowly

     This is just such a pretty photo ... have to use it again!

      While wallowing around in bed this morning, I knew that getting turned and upright was going to be an experiment.  It turned out better than expected.  My wrenched shoulder has the worst pain ... I cannot walk upright.  I made a poultice for my back, made the coffee, and came back upstairs to sit at the computer.  There were some things on the floor that I made the decision to "you can stay there until LATER".

     I really must get out & about SOON ... I could make my trip to town while I am still moving so slowly?

     The maple trees seem to be not "running" any more?  That will be several less chores ... tho a large part of what makes it so difficult is being so sadly out of condition ... climbing that hill shore should be a conditioning workout!

     The most pain is in my lower back, esp. near my left hip ... then ... my mid back & lower ribs.  My upper back *& neck don't seem to be as much of a problem since the facets in my mid-back.  MY SHOULDER THAT I WRENCHED STILL HAS A LOT OF PAIN ... BUT, that, hopefully is short-term.

No comments: