Friday, April 28, 2006

Liniment at last!

  Surf The Web Thank Heavens for e-Bay!   After three attempts, I took a low bid on an item I'd listed three times ... with the thought that I really needed some internal liniment ... gin.

     My doctor at the Pain Clinic wants me to not take any of my pain pills, such as aspirin many days before my appointment next week for more "facets" ... back injections ...

    Today ... with the weather so nice, I overdid it ... mostly just walking around ... nothing really heavy-duty.  My back was in such misery that I decided that somebody else was going to have to wash the dishes tonite ... NOT ME!  Just so that I could force myself into bringing my plants in so they didn't get frosted ....

      I had promised myself that if my Pay Pal came thru ... I would go get some more gin to try to relax this pain out of my back.

I MUST SPEND MORE TIME WITH THIS BLOG: The Spine Line Too(<<<click here)

No comments: