Saturday, December 6, 2008

8:29 AM 12/3/2008

I didn't go to the chiropractor this week ... might not. I have to drive down to Green Bay to the dental clinic. My back has caused me to take one prescription Ibuprofen after another ... more than the 2-3 per day advised.
Pill I took one at 8 ... doesn't seem to be helping much.

2:22 AM 12/5/2008

Indifference OKAY ... I did the Green Bay Dental Clinic thing; my back is just so mad at me. Back to bed.

5:29 PM 12/5/2008

My back has been bothering me so much today. I finally dragged myself off to town to do my banking, shopping (the Eagle flew over) ... bought some ALEVE ... like I usta take. Even with that ... I just cannot concentrate ... MY BACK HURTS!

2:09 AM 12/6/2008

Ouch WELL ... THE ALEVE JUST DIDN'T DO IT! I even took another Ibuprofen ... still I've been in agony for the past many hours. Cannot sleep; no kind of stretching, etc is helping to reduce the pain. Finally gave up lying in bed, sleepless. So ... I am sitting at the computer with a little snack ... and some linament (internal AND external).

I didn't get to the chiropractor this week ... I'm sure that is part of my problem. I have to go at least once a week.






No comments: