Wednesday, December 17, 2008

10:05 PM 12/13/2008 The most important problem takes precidence; I've had so many problems the past few days that my back problems are the least of my worries. I traveled to Marquette, MI for some important personal business. ACCOMPLISHED. But, in the getting upset (needlessly) ... I may have incurred another minor stroke: I have a doctor's appointment for Monday.

Indifference3:48 PM 12/14/2008 I must be feeling a bit better; I've been taking ibuprofen quite a bit today. I did force my self to take it easy today and mostly watch T.V. I was going to town to pick up some things at the grocery store and at the FAMILY DOLLAR ... didn't. I was going to go get my Christmas tree up in the woods today, before it got cold again ... didn't. I may work on printing up my Christmas cards.

10:16 AM 12/15/2008 Just practicing my typing before I go off to my doctor's appointment. IT'S MUCH BETTER, NKT GID,'' Oh, well.

Doctor 7:20 AM 12/16/2008 Just practicing writing. No news is good news; my doctor didn't find anything wrong ,,, except SOMETHING IS WRONG. She has some tests scheduled for me Thursday. She doesn't want me to be taking so much Ibuprofen regularly. I am supposed to be more concerned about liver damage & do without the pain tablets.

PillPill3:27 AM 12/17/2008
Making a new entry; typing is still screwed up. I gave up & had some Ibuprofen ... & just now took some 8 hour Aleve.


Penguin WaveLois





No comments: