Tuesday, December 2, 2008




8:02 AM 11/28/2008


Too Happy 2 My THANKSGIVING DAY went well; I spent the day with friends & their large family. Sitting, visiting, surprisingly, really makes me suffer. But, I've learned to pack some pain pills in my pocket where they'll be handy. My back is a bit stiff this morning, but I don't think it's too bad.



11:08 AM 11/29/2008


Pill Now, after several pain pills ... sitting in the lounge chair for several hours ... I'm ready for the day. My back still has a sharp ache about half way up, mostly on the left. I did do the dishes, got my December budget printed out & figured out for when the Eagle Flies next Wednesday. The sun is shining; do I feel like doing something outside? I don't need to go to town for several days.



12:07 PM 12/2/2008


Ouch I cannot believe that my back is giving me so much grief! BUT ... looking back ... there were times in my life that excruciating pain was the problem ... not just the gripping aches & stiffness I have now that is more of a nuisance & aggravation. Thank Heavens that I can get high-dosage prescription Ibuprofen on my Medicade.


Click for Crystal Falls, Michigan Forecast


L o i s

No comments: