Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Reasons & Escuses

   REASONS & EXCUSES .... for no entries lately.  The REASON began because I had computer trouble ... then ... it was setting up the new computer ... then ... it was Christmas ...

     It became more of an EXCUSE ... which was ... "I'm so far behind" ... and ... a ready file was (is) on the transfer disk from my poky laptop.

     I do have that file to post ... but, this is just a start on more regular entries. 

     This week, I began going to the chiropractor, as my friends had been nagging me to do.  After many x-rays at the first visit ... yesterday was my first session. 

     After previous rounds with chiropractors (or any other form of treatment), I've found very little DRAMATIC results, nor QUICK results.

     I did feel "refreshed" ... but after a bit extra of catching up on housework for Maggie's impending visit this weekend ... I had to retreat to the sofa ... apply some aspirins & gin ... and also thru the nite ... and now, early in the morning ... because of severe aches & pains all over my back.  I couldn't even walk upright.

     It would be helpful to keep a log to show this chiropractor, and also, the doctor at the pain clinic.

No comments: