Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Pain-LESS?

  Driving home from town today ... I pondered ... is the actual pain in my back subsiding?

     Sitting in my car ... I wondered ... but, I remembered as I ever so slowly walked into the post office & up to the window, I was aware that it must be obvious that I was walking slowly & somewhat painfully up to the window.

     I have an appointment for some more injections in my back next week ... also ... to the chiropractor.  I guess that I could endure being severly hampered in daily activities if the pain would subside, and be more managable.

     It can be that trying to vacuum or finish the dishes will make my back insist upon an IMMEDIATE retreat to the sofa ...   I cannot even keep up with my housework!  There is no way that I could maintain my presence at a job ... I am so broke ... but, it would be ridiculous to even think of getting a job!

No comments: