Tuesday, February 21, 2006

BETTER? ... late than never!

INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CATCH UP ON MY ENTRIES ... I should just begin making regular entries!

    It seems so repetitous moaning about my pain & agony & how little I can accomplish ...

     I began going to the chiropractor last week.  My medical card will pay for only 18 visits per YEAR... I cannot afford to pay for any more.

     I've been to chiropractors off & on since 1976 ... was never really impressed with the results.  The best compliment I could usually say is that "It makes me feel refreshed" or "taller".

    That's about the best I can say for the "facets", the injections in my back at the pain clinic ...

    Like today, when I am not in extreme pain or discomfort ... it is easy to say that there has been general, lasting improvement ... MAYBE?  At any rate, it is not an impressive improvement if I can't even be sure.  It seems as tho I haven't been taking so many aspirins ....

     Usually ... the best GOOD thing that I can say is that "It's not WORSE!"

     I am cautiously hoping that the chiropractor has achieved some loosening of my back muscles, which always helps. 

    He took many x-rays; I never saw such a curly-Q in a spine before!  There are at least four problem areas, from one end of the spine to the other!

No comments: