Thursday, February 1, 2007

Gunta: MSM

9:20 AM 2/1/2007

   I've been doing some on-line reading on MSM ... & looking for some bargains on ordering some.
   My daughter-in-law, who had been in a bad car accident & is suffering many bodily problems ... started me on taking MSM.  We both agreed that it really helps & could notice (painfully) if we slacked off on taking it.
     SOooooo ... SOME TIME AGO,  I HAD MADE THE DECISION THAT MSM IS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT IS NO LONGER IN MY BUDGET (my medical card wouldn't cover a prescription for it).
      BUT, NOW ... I have been scolding myself to somehow afford at least a small dosage.  When my SOCIAL SECURITY  check comes in ... I WILL get some MSM.
 
     The most marvelous treatment (aside from the internal muscular relaxant: GIN) ... has been my Lumbar  (& thoractic) facets.  At first, I wasn't too impressed; I could not make a statement one way or the other on their effectiveness.  NOW ... I am really noticing just how I depend upon them for relief.  This is because there never is a direct cause/effect pattern ... & I never know exactly what is causing my present condition ... & there is usually such a time lag that it is difficult to draw any conclusions.
 
HERE ARE SOME LINKS THAT I WILL ADD LATER TO MY SIDEBAR:

 
 
 
 

Tags: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've spent about an hour going over some of your links and reading some entries. Thank you so much for having this site. I have back problems also, and still don't know the root of the pain. Lots of tests have been done, but no final verdict, yet! My doctor say's arthritis. Most all of my pain is in the left pelvic/groin area with dull pain at times in the left buttock. This is what has him stumped, the location of my pain. Anyhow, I'll be going in for my yearly physical in a few months and I'm sure more tests will be done then. Especially since the pain is still with me and has been since 2004. Just getting worse each year it seems.

But I really wanted to thank you so much for this site. Lots of very helpful info.
I keep up with your other journal, but  forgot about this one. I've added it to my favorties :) Stay warm..
Mary in Otisville, Mi

Anonymous said...

Forgot to add this link to my last comment. This site is awesome with information and even has live surgery video or you can see what an MRI or Cat Scan will be like, in case you ever need one. Lots and lots of excellent info.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/
Mary