Sunday, November 6, 2005

Moving SLOWLY

2:44 AM 11/6/05
     FINALLY ... the horrible cramping pain in my mid-back & ribs went away!
    I did practically nothing physical yesterday; my back felt fairly comfortable.
     It feels good to sit in a chair & bend my back back-wards ... aches, but, feels good.

11:13 AM 11/6/05
     I'm starting out slowly; my mid-back is still stiff & sore.

  6:17 PM 11/6/05
     EMERGENCY ... THIS REALLY HURTS!  I'm afraid to stop & sit down.  This is stupid ... just how strenuous can squeezing the staple gun be ... & sitting down, pulling little nails out?
     I made sure that I made my supper, fed all the little critters, and took four aspirins, and made several stiff gin drinks before sitting here at the computer ....
     I wasn't going to take any gin, but, I feel that I MUST relax my back.
     I have severe pain across my lower back.  My rib section is cramping & in moderate pain.  It feels good to arch my back backwards.  I am doing some stretching/relaxing exercises.  Sitting here at the computer, I am having threatening little twinges in my lower back.

     I didn't do any prolonged or strenuous activities today.  Am I just supposed to stay in bed all day?

     Gotta go have my lovely supper ... sorta pre-fab.

No comments: