Saturday, April 7, 2007

Almost Easter

L o i s
my journal.... Upper Peninsula, MI and beyond

3:12 AM 3/30/2007
    I've been awake for several hours ... did some wiggly-stretchy exercises on the sofa to loosen my back & the leg where my knee is sore ... watched some T.V. NOW, I hope that I can get back to sleep??? Getting upstairs made my knee start hurting, sharp pains as I take a step on that side.

 

                  

7:15 AM 4/7/2007 EASTER SUNDAY TOMORROW
    This past week, I've been thinking of adding a note here to remind me that, when the doctor at the pain clinic asks how long my last "facets", injections, lasted ... I can say that the first week in April, my upper back started hurting again ... now, my lower back is beginning to ache, too.  These are just awful aches, not really pains.
     Since my "good" knee is bothering me so terribly, I really haven't noticed my back much ... it works that way.  What back aches I have right now, could that be brought on by my knee hurting?  It is often hard for me to get around ... I just have to quit & go lie down ... take aspirins ... This, of course, helps my back, tho.

OF COURSE, SPRING IS COMING IN, BUT, NEITHER LIKE A LION NOR A LAMB ... BUT, A MULE!

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm39533
APRIL showers bring frostbite ... & SNOW ! 
     Winter came back ... really lots of snow & cold ... my maple syruping, mercifully, has come to a temporary halt.  I think that I shouldn't even have tried to do it this year ... but, I'm trying to get exercise, too. 

 

     I at least have to get some pre-Easter housecleaning done ... TODAY ... & make the trek to the grocery store before I get snowed in anyworse!

No comments: