Thursday, May 4, 2006

How good not to feel bad!

     THE NURSE FROM THE PAIN CLINIC MADE A FOLLOW-UP PHONE CALL TO ME THIS MORNING; IT WAS SO GREAT TO BE ABLE TO TELL HER THAT I HAD ONLY MINOR DISCOMFORT TODAY!

     And, I told her that when I went into the Pain Clinic yesterday, my mid-back was increasingly cramping & it was getting awful ... but, immediately after the "lumbar facets" ... I could feel the relief ... & I told my nurse how blissful that was ... and & was sure that my whole back was relaxing.

    I had mentioned to my sister to check upon them for my Mom.

L o i s
my website: Crystal Falls, MI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what is lumbar facets? I have terrible osteoarthritis in my spine along with some bone spurs, would this help my problem? I love your site and seeing all the beautiful pictures. I live in Otisville which is about 20 miles SE of Frankenmuth. Mi. Crystal Falls sure looks like a beautiful place to live. Please continue to post those awesome photo's of your back yard with the deer.

Anonymous said...

  LUMBAR FACETS ... AND SOMETIMES I GET THE THORASTIC FACETS ...  are steroid injections right into the joints ... like my hip, or between the vertebrae in my back ... like 6 or 8 at a time.  The doctor choses whatever area is needed.